Student Registration Procedure
Tuckahoe Union Free School District
65 Siwanoy Boulevard
Eastchester, NY 10709
Welcome to the Tuckahoe Union Free School District. In an effort to make the registration process for your child(ren) efficient, we are providing you with the following information.
On our website: www.tuckahoeschools.org you will find the following forms needed in order to register your child(ren). Please select and print the residency forms that apply to your household.
Everyone must fill out and have notarized the Residency Questionnaire.pdf
Homeowners Requirement – Statement of Legal Residence.pdf (Notarized Affidavit)
Property Tax Bill, Mortgage Statement or Deed
Renters Requirement – Statement Legal Residence.pdf (Notarized Affidavit)
Landlord/Owner Affidavit.pdf (Notarized)
Copy of the Residential Lease – Signed & Dated
Along with the above documents, you must also have (1) other proof of residency such as:
Con Edison, Cable or Water Bill, Bank Statement or Voter Registration Card
On the day of your registration appointment, you must bring the following original documents:
- Child’s Proof of Age (i.e., Birth Certificate, Passport, Baptismal or Bris Certificate, Hospital Record, Government ID Card)
- Immunization Record, signed and stamped by physician. Click here for Immunization Guidelines.
- Proof of Parental Relation (Photo ID, i.e., New York State Driver’s License or
Non-Driver’s ID with your current address or another photo form of identification)
If you are unable to produce any of the foregoing documentation, you may consider other forms
of documentation, such as:
- Pay stub
- Income tax form
- Membership documents based upon residency (i.e., library cards)
- State or other government issued identification
- Documents issued by federal, state, or local agencies
- Evidence of custody of the child, including but not limited to judicial custody
orders or guardianship papers
Please contact Karen Barros, District Registrar at 914-337-6600, Extension 1262 if you have any questions and to make an appointment to complete the registration process.